SALVADOR SILVA JR. III, MBA
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CEO & President – Philfast Global Forwarding Inc.
CEO & President – Complete Logistic Control Inc.
CEO & Managing Director – Total SoftTech Solutions Inc.
Salvador Silva JR. III is an entrepreneur by heart. He wants to make an exceptional impact to the community. In 1999, at the age of 24, he became a Manager of an International Company and at 25; he was promoted to Senior Manager.
Recently, through his enthusiastic leadership, one of his company garnered International Star for Quality (ISAQ) Award. This is given by the 16th International Star for Quality Convention Geneva 2015. It is part of the annual program of BID Awards, designed to recognize the prestige of the outstanding companies, organizations, and businessmen in the business world.
Salvador is also a member of Cuckoo’s Nest Club, an International organization of most innovative thinkers and successful entrepreneurs. It is founded in 2003 in the heart of Silicon Valley.
In 2005, he started his own Logistic Company from two vehicles and 5 employees. Currently, it has almost over a hundred plus employees and 20,000 tons of cargo hauled each month serving Luzon, Panay and Negros. In 2012, he also acquired a Forwarding Company servicing Luzon, Panay and Negros.
He graduated his executive MBA modular course program at the Central Philippine University in consortium with the ABS-CBN Bayan Academy for Entrepreneurship and the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) in 2010, and he started his Masters of Entrepreneurship in the U.S. under Rich Dad Coaching program. He set up his logistics automated system which eventually opened its door to a new business of Software Company, and from software company, he developed a GPS tracking and Asset Management Company. Currently, He is the Chief Executive Officer of his entire group of companies.
PROF. ENRIQUE SORIANO III, MBA
VICE CHAIRMAN AND LEAD STRATEGIST
Chairman, Marketing Cluster of Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- He is a Certified Professional Marketer (CPM),
- A National Agora Award for Excellence in Marketing Education,
- A world recognized Family Business Coach,
- A Book Author,
- A newspaper Columnist,
- Professor of Marketing Management, Global and Service Marketing,
- Chairman of the Marketing Cluster of the ATENEO Graduate School of Business (AGSB).
- The Past National President of the Association of Marketing Educators (AME).
- Senior Advisor of the Wong and Bernstein Advisory Group; A Strategic Consulting Group servicing ASEAN organizations related to Branding, Strategic Leadership, Growth for Asian Family Businesses, Organizational change and Competitive Strategies.
- Every year, he delivers more than 200 talks in the Philippines and the ASEAN region and the United States espousing Strategic Innovation and Growth Strategies.
- He has more than 27 years of experience in Corporate Management with strong emphasis on Marketing Management and Real Estate development.
- Former Group CEO of the Belo Medical Group.
- Former Chairman of publicly listed Suntrust Developer,
- The founding President of Travelers Hotel International (Resorts World),
- Former Country CEO of Singapore based ERA Philippines
- He founded the Commercial and Lifestyle Malls of Megaworld Corporation. (Eastwood City)
- Former VP and Group Head for Business Development of Greenfield Development Corporation of the United Laboratories Group.
- Educational Background:
- B.A. in History from the University of the Philippines (Visayas),
- MBA from De La Salle University
- Post-Graduate Education at the National University of Singapore Business School.
DR. BOBBY GERARDO
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Engineering, Distributed Systems
Dr. Bobby pursued his Ph.D. in Information and Telecommunications with major in Distributed Systems at Kunsan National University, Korea in 2007 being the grantee of Korean Scholarship for Brain Korea (BK-21) project.
His skills and capabilities lies in the field of Programming/Teaching using C/C++, Java, Security system, Agent and Middleware, Programming on CORBA, Web Services, Abstract Algebra, Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Differential Equations, Advanced Mathematics, Control and Fuzzy systems, Intelligent systems and mobile communications.
His research interests are in the area of Distributed systems, Telematics systems, Sensor Network, CORBA, data mining, web services, ubiquitous computing, and mobile communications. He is a frequent referee on the Journal on IEEE Knowledge and Data Engineering, Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. He had outstanding Research awards and one of many is the “Best paper, SMS-based Automatic Billing System of Household Power Consumption based on Active Experts Messaging, held last Dec. 8-10, 2011, in Jeju, Korea.
He currently leads the team in the development of the Company’s telematics device.